Grande North Apartments in Downtown San Diego, California is the newest luxury apartment community to offer all of your needs under one roof. Much more than a place for you to live, it has been designed with the comfort and convenience of residents in mind. The resort-style community is centrally located; making it easy to get anywhere you need to go.
The Grande North was developed in 2005 by Bosa. The Architecture and interior design were handled by Perkins and Company and Rutledge Haro Design respectively. Any onlooker or resident will be quite pleased to admit that it is certainly a piece of a masterpiece in its true sense due to its intricate architecture and amazing interior design.
Where is Grande North located?
Are you on the lookout for a home in the epicenter of Downtown San Diego? Do you want to revel in the luxury of wonderful condos? Well then, this is the perfect place for you!
It is situated in Downtown San Diego Columbia district and it is located on the Pacific Highway between Ash and Broadway with easy road access. To be exact, the address reads as 1205, Pacific Highway. It is one of the most scenic and prestigious locations in Downtown San Diego.
The Facilities and Amenities
- It consists of 39 stories with 221 units available for rent or sale depending on your preference. The Condos is certainly a great place to call home as
it is made to a very homely and impressive design that has never failed to excite the masses.
- It stands tall and pretty with its 9” ceilings and thoughtfully designed floor plans. The use of triple pane windows, high-quality core doors, and
French-style doors add extra elegance and charm to the layout. The inclusion of hardwood floors in the hallways, kitchen, dining, and living areas adds a contemporary look with a hint of a rustic touch of a country home.
- The availability of underground gated parking for residents as well as bicycle storage and storage lockers in the parking area is certainly something all residents look for.
- And here’s a bonus, the brags of its exquisite interior design which has been brought to the limelight with the use of soothing color tones and European style cabinets. I am pretty sure that the interior of the well-equipped and luxuries will continue to excite and amaze you!
- The building also hosts fully equipped gyms, an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and a sunny deck, conference rooms and meeting rooms, visitors’ suites, and a relaxing sauna and steam room. You can treat yourself to a life of luxury and comfort at Grande North as it houses all modern amenities under one roof. The community also encourages and facilitates social circles and community events by hosting a fully furbished community party room and lounge and a community BBQ area.
Condos Downtown San Diego
Step out of lobby and you will be a short walk away from great dining, entertainment, or recreating. Choose your evening’s plans wisely as there is something nearby for every taste! If it’s an action-packed night with friends dinner at Ruth Chris Steak House on Harbor Drive sounds like just what everyone needs before they hit the town again tomorrow morning to see some shows while has its newest music venue- Music Box where artists perform live every week during both day & evenings so that all can enjoy themselves without having gone too far
Grande North vs. San Diego Condos
It is a luxury condominium with resort amenities. It is located in Downtown San Diego, just 5 minutes from the airport and the beach. You will enjoy resort-style amenities: swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas, a fitness center, and a business center. There are also concierge and valet services as well as security and a doorman.
Condos in downtown are located within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, theaters, the convention center, and the Gaslamp Quarter. Some of them have amazing views of the city skyline or cannery row. These buildings usually give you access to amenities such as swimming pools, weight rooms, and tennis courts.
The Grande North Perfect Example
1205 Pacific Hwy 803, DOWNTOWN: Fall in love with the way you live. Resort-style living from the moment you enters your Grand’s Condos, nestled on top of palm tree-lined hillside overlooking sparkling blue water and colorful cityscapes every day! This sought-after corner apartment has 2 bedrooms + den; two bathrooms (including one designated as an extra shower); stainless steel appliances including stovetop range & dishwasher cabinet full-size refrigerator with icemaker. The perfect location for your new adventure is only a short distance away. The bay, promenade village, and Little Italy make this an ideal spot to explore all the nooks of Downtown San Diego with plenty in-between!
Grande North Customer Reviews
There have been many positive reviews left by homeowners and the residents. Anyone interested in checking out the review’s sections will be able to identify what distinguishes this amazing property from the rest. Countless reviews have been left regarding the design of the condos and the surrounding facilities and in-house amenities which made their stay a joyful one.
Grande North offers something special- its luxury condos are the perfect place where people can live out happiness on every level imaginable. The sleek designs will have anyone feeling like they’ve been transported elsewhere while still being fully immersed within California culture at heart; from restaurants nearby filled with delicious cuisine or clubs that offer endless social events – there really isn’t anything stopping us when surrounded by such beauty all around in Downtown San Diego.
Location: 1205 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA
Total Units: 221
Number of Floors: 39
Square Footage: 899 – 1,980
Monthly HOA Dues: $950 – $1,200
Amenities: 24 Hour Security, 24 Hour Concierge, Lap Pool, Barbecue, Sauna, Steam Room, Gym, Entertainment Room, Meeting Rooms, Guest Suite.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.